Bali Tour Program:Starts 09:00 am
- Tegenungan : Valley & waterfall Village
- Kemenuh : Fine wood carving village
- Gunung Kawi : Kingdom artifact heritage of Bali
- Tirta Empul : Holy Spring water Temple
- Gua Gajah : An Elephant cave temple
- Ubud : Colony of Artist
Optional : Holy Bathing Ritual at Holy spring water temple, contact us for detail and further arrangement .
|1 – 3 person||Idr 500.000/car|
|4 – 6 person||Idr 600.000/car|
|7 – 10 person||Idr 850.000 /car|
Tour Duration is 8 – 10 hours, flexible stoping time, include english speaking bali driver,comfortable car, petrol, mineral water and parking ticket.
- Tegenungan Waterfall one tourist attraction in Bali, located in the Kemenuh village, Gianyar, Bali. Located 30 km from the city of Denpasar, tourist will be pampered with a beautiful panorama.The situation is still beautiful natural surroundings,never stood Bungge Jumping, which is where the attraction for tourists who liked to jump from a height of approximately 50 meters, but the tourist attraction that it is now no longer in operation now live panoramic waterfall becomes special attraction for domestic and foreign tourists .
- Kemenuh Village, produce very good quality of woodcarving, made from very hard wood such as teak, mahogany, ebony and hibiscus wood, those of wood import from another island Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi.
- Gunung Kawi Temple, this complex temple was built in 11th century when Bali under ruled of Anak Wungsu the son of Udayana King. Gunung Kawi consist of 10 memorials temple rock cut, the rock cut has 2 groups, one group has 4 temples in western side belived monuments Anak Wungsu’s chief concubines and 5 groups in eastern side belived monuments for the King of Udanyana, his wife, Airlanga, Marakata and Anak Wungsu. One monument built a litle bit far in south of the other complex, this monument belived for the priest of the king.
- Tirta Empul or Spring Water Temple, it’s located in Tampaksiring region near Gunung Kawi Temple. The temple was built around the springs and special bathing-pools. In the inner courtyard there is clear slate-blue spring water bubbling up into it’s own enclosed rectangular pool through a sedimentary layer of black sand. In Balinese legend this spring water was created by Indra God when he fighted with the Mayadenawa King. This place now very crowded with the people when the secret day for bathing special ritual called in Balinese “melukat” purefication ceremony.
- Elephant Cave Temple or “Gua Gajah” Temple, This Temple is located in west side of Bedahulu Country side, Blah Batuh District and Gianyar Regency, its about 27 km from the capital city Denpasar. The Elephant Cave is built at crevasse edge from federation of 2 rills, in Balinese called ” Pangkung” river, where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow. The Federation area of two rivers is called ” Campuhan/mixture, it owns the magical energy on the basis of Rwabineda Concept/two different matters on the basic concept hence “Gua Gajah” Elephant Cave is Intentionally built among two rivers.
- Ubud, tourism focuses on culture, yoga and nature. In contrast to the main tourist area in southern Bali, the Ubud area has forests, rivers, cooler temperatures and less congestion although traffic has increased dramatically in the 21st century. A number of smaller “boutique”-style hotels are located in and around Ubud, which commonly offer spa treatments or treks up Ubud’s mountains. Visiting some museum and Galleries or can stop at ubud Market.
(WA,Line,viber, taxs) +6281916218129
e-mail : email@example.com